We provide help and advice on starting your new business
Starting your Business
- Deciding on your business structure.
- Applying for your Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Checking your chosen business name is available.
- Registering your business name.
- Registering your website domain name
- Other legal registration and licence requirements
- Business insurances and superannuation
- Setup record keeping & accounting systems
Or if you are considering buying an established business
- What businesses are in demand
- Valuing the purchase price
- Considerations on buying into a franchise
Growing Your Business
We can help you and advise you on how to constantly promote and market your business. Whether you hand out promotional materials for others to use, or put up large signs to grab attention, we make sure you’re getting the word out about your business.Free advertising: it does exist! Just open an account on Gumtree or TrueLocal, etc.Get your existing customers (and friends and family) to raise awareness all over town by giving out T-Shirts, hats or window decals. They’ll be FREE walking ads for your company.Signs send your message loud and clear Car door magnets are a great advertisement– even while you’re sitting in traffic. Lawn signs get noticed! Alert the neighborhood and get them talking about your business.Banners are a great way to attract attention for a special event or celebration. High-quality vinyl works great for indoors. Customer and client awareness can also be raised through engaging with others on social network sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ , Twitter, etc. Blogging and online press releases.
Your Business Systems
Learn how Business Systems, also known as Operations Manuals or Procedure Manuals, allow you to Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Increase the Efficiency of Your Busines
- Increase the Value of Your Business
- Turn Your Business into a Saleable Asset